Saturday 28 January 2012

Bacchette Forchette: two clicks and the dinner is served (at home)

It's Friday night: I am not in the mood to go out, suffer the breezing cold of Milan, drive the car and desperately search for a parking. The week was full of work and I feel my shoes very heavy (using the same the words used by Oskar, the young protagonist of the book I'm just reading). 
While I turn off computer and the office lights, the idea of ​​a pair of comfortable slippers and of a hot shower do excite my thoughts anesthetized by the fatigue of work. But I save a bit of my energy to think to other important details of the upcoming evening: a good dinner, a good movie and, not least, my boyfriend. I am not going to eat the usual sushi or a pizza take away and I decide to try Bacchette Forchette (Chopsticks Forks), the delivery service that delivers to your home the plates cooked by some of the most famous restaurants in Milan, such as Bussarakham (Thai), Rangoli (Indian), Sushi Park , Dixieland (tex-mex), Ajo Blanco (Spanish - see my post here), American Donuts, The Lisca and other.
And since I'm in the mood for cuddles, I choose Rangoli, the most famous Indian restaurant in Milan. After a quick check of the menu on the website Bacchette Forchette, I go for a portion of lemon chawl (rice with lemon sauce), two slices of cheese naan (bread with cheese), chicken tikka and two Cobra beers. The bill is 33€ plus 6.5€ for delivery: I would say great deal for a dinner for two!
Then a simple click to select the preferred time of delivery and the method of payment (cash on delivery or credit card on the website).
Just enough time to rent on iTunes The Snatch (not to be missed! Cost €2.99), take a hot shower and dinner landed at my door in less than 1 hour.
Excellent quality and generous portions: just a shot of the microwave for the cheese naan and I am ready to start the weekend, but only after I've saved the site Bacchette Forchette website between the list of my favorites.

Bacchette Forchette
The restaurants where you want it
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner prepared by the restaurants of Milan and delivered at home.
Service runs every day. Orders have minimum purchase amounts that depend on the delivery area.
For more info see the website: http://www.bacchetteforchette.it/
Photo: S'Notes (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment