Friday 10 February 2012

Peck-ato (sin) of gluttony!

When it snows and gets cold, everything is permitted! 
In the metro I see people dressed like the cast of White Fang, wearing anti-fashion ankle boots and furry hats. On the web the food-bloggers cook delicious cakes more sinful than usual, to defeat the chilling weather with strokes of calories. And myself is not immune from this contagion. I also have the justification signed by stylists and nutritionists and I bring it to Peck: where I can warm the ankle boots and furry hat from the cold and enjoy a hot chocolate with whipped cream. Really good, dense, accompanied with some biscuits to dip in the glass.
I'll atone this sin, I swear! But there's always time to regret, but no time to sin again!

Peck Italian Bar
Via Cesare Cantù 3, Milan (Duomo area)
Hot chocolate with whipped cream costs 4 € if consumed at the bar, 7 € if served at the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment